Monday, February 8

Shorter Weekend Palin: Word Fucking Salad.

Let me open with my favorite Palin line from the Teabagging(c) Convention '10:

"It's one thing to call a pay raise a job created or saved; it's quite another to call it devastation that a homicide bomber can inflict a man-made disaster."

I defy you to find sense in that sentence (and I use the word 'sentence' loosely here).

From her literal rants on the "Lame-Stream Media" to reading notes
off of her fucking hand. I'd give her the hand if one of the words wasn't crossed off. The original telepalmter. But really, the whole thing was a hoot. It was epic fail on grand scale.

In closing, if you want to vote for this woman in 2012, I reserve the right to show up on your doorstep and beat the ever-loving shit out of you with an aluminum baseball bat.

See you in two years, dipshits.

No comments:

Post a Comment